Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bio

My name is Krystina Ornelas and I am a 19 years old film major attending The Art Institute of California- Sacramento.  Originally I am from a small town in Southern California called Palmdale, and that's where my passion for films and creating films began.  Back then I never knew that I could make a career out of what I loved.  But as I grew and learned and moved to Folsom I discovered that not only could I make a living filming and writing stories but I had discovered my true passion in life.

My family(including my 2 year old puppy :] ) has been nothing but supportive of me in achieving my dreams and goals in life and I am truly thankful and blessed.  Everything I create, whether written or filmed, is dedicated to them because without them I wouldn't be where I am today.


 I'm going to the Art Institute to further my knowledge in my passion and meet people who are as film crazy and as nerdy as I am.  Filming and writing aren't just somethings I do for fun, it's a way of life for me and I couldn't be any happier where this crazy world has taken me. 

Favorite Novels: 

  • The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boys & Other Stories - Tim Burton
  • The Day I Shot Cupid - Jennifer Love Hewitt
  • Breathers - S.G. Browne
  • Jurassic Park; The Lost World - Michael Crichton
  • Taming of the Shrew- William Shakespeare 

Favorite Movies:

  • The Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Rosemary's Baby
  • Casablanca
  • Singing In The Rain
  • Big Fish

Favorite TV Shows:

  • Buffy The Vampire Slayer
  • Invader Zim
  • Grimm
  • American Horror Story
  • It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Favorite Adaptations:

  • True Blood
  • Kiss Me Kate 

If money were no object what movie would you make and who would act?

  • I would make a movie called Adrien, it is a script I wrote about a young french clown boy surviving life without his mother and learning how to live within the shadow of his abusive father the Ringleader in the Cirque Du Psychedelique. 
  • I don't really have an idea as to who I would choose for Adrien, maybe Seamus Davey- Fitzpatrick, the little boy from The Omen. And I would have picked Heath Ledger for Adrien's father, The Ringleader.

No comments:

Post a Comment